Friday, December 18, 2015

Traffic caused by APEC

19 Nov: Yesterday, thousands walked 4 kilometers to work, in over an hour, due to APEC road closure. Some walked to avoid being stuck in the traffic just like one of my friends. She just got home around 2am from Pasay where the traffic was terrible until EDSA. She told me she walked around Pasay for about an hour into the bus terminal where she could take a ride on the way home. She left for Pasay around 6pm and just got home by 2am. That's was really a terrible experience she ever had in her life about traffic. Even the richest people who were stuck in the traffic had to came out of their vehicles because of the mentioned traffic. My friend said they even walked their ass off just to get to where they wanted to go. Many were angry and shouted around, many were annoyed by this situation caused by APEC. How lucky I am that I did not travel yesterday. I am somehow thankful of being not one of those who were stuck in that traffic caused by APEC.

No comments:

Post a Comment