Friday, December 18, 2015

Life choices

If I had to choose where I would live, I'd say in a simple place where there's no hassle living, with fresh air, fresh vegetables coming from the farm, where people ain't fake, simple life, with no SM malls, just all about a small village together with family. I think I am oneday ready to just live there. I am just getting tired of everything and my friends aren't always with me anymore so why be here in this city, I'm just wasting everything and my time in this place. I'd rather be around with my relatives than to be bored here. Or maybe a job will help me ease my boredom. A housemaid job is not bad for me as I've done that before when I was 15 years old and worked in one of my dad's sister's house. It was kind of difficult but I survived when I was younger. I'm not interested in working as a sales lady; I don't know why but I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment