Monday, December 28, 2015

Wrong trust

If someone you know going to beg for you to lend her/him money because she/he needed it badly for her/his kids or sick relatives..etc. would you lend him/her?

I easily trust people, so I will definitely lend him/her specially if he/she is a good friend of mine. That's what I actually did a week ago to a friend who I thought was trusted. I lend her money because she said her daughter is sick and that she needed to bring her to the clinic for check up. I don't know her so well, but Jessa does, and I trusted Jessa's opinion. Maybe I was just being taken by my emotions when she said her daughter is sick. So I borrowed the money to her as she promised to pay me back yesterday but there were no sign of her. Until now she still is in hiding. No text, no phone calls, she never even answered my calls. I am totally dissapointed by her action. I hate being used by others! This behavior is sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment