Saturday, December 19, 2015

Thoughts

I am just a girl with a normal life, or should I say a grownup sister to her 3 youngest siblings, a daughter to her mom and dad, as well as a cousin to her bunch of cousins, a friend and a granddaughter to her grandparents. My life was never been perfect, neither been easy. I have been through a lot of ups and downs of my 22 years of live. There were times when I thought I wouldn't make it until 22 years living in this world. There were times when I wanted to end my life because of too much depression. There were also times that I've been broken-hearted. I felt in love with someone I thought was a worthy loving person but I was wrong because he wasn't. I've been used by others who I thought were real friends. At the end I realize that those ups and downs were only trials. Now I am learning somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment