Saturday, November 14, 2015

Family sides

If I had to choose which side of my family I would like to be, I'd immediately say I'm choosing my mother's side. The reason why? Because my mother's side has real people, not fake people, not greedy but great people with a sense of humor. People from my mother's side have never been so selfish and do care about us, I love how my cousins treated me when I was there with them and so are my aunts and uncles from my mom's side ... just very different from how I experience family on my father's side ...

Some family members from my dad's side behaved bad to me, and they are greedy human beings. Yes, they are all successful people and have businesses but with their selfishness I don't even want to be near in any of them. How could they ignored my dad's suffering, how could they not bother to ask if we he had survived from the devastating typhoon. That's not how real relatives would ever acted!

No comments:

Post a Comment