Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Adopted Cat

Today I woke up with a cat sleeping beside me. If I remember well, when falling asleep, there was no cat or even a cat sound. I think she came from my neighbor apartment and sneaked in to my place through the back door. This cat is just so skinny. My neighbor is also skinny like the cat, therefore I think they belong together. I think it's because her boss has no money to buy enough food for herself and for this poor cat.

I'm not an animal lover but when I look at the cat, it looked so hungry so I feed her with the leftover food I found in the fridge. But the bad thing is: she didn't eat the food I gave to her. Picky cat! Until now she's still here. I think she want to move in here at my place. Not a big deal to me, as long as she don't intend to scratch me it is all good. I will even feed her food. As long as she behaves well and is not going to steal food and is not going to poop inside, I will keep her..

No comments:

Post a Comment