Monday, November 9, 2015

Slow blogger - slow brain

I just miss writing blogs. It's been a while since the last time I wrote on my blog. The reason why I had to take a break writing was because I am out of stories to tell. That is one of my problems: that I have a small brain and don't remember what I wanted to write. I have no one to blame ... lol ... No matter how I've tried to expand my knowledge in writing, I always failed to take notes about what I wanted to write. And when I am writing, I get easily distracted, either by noises or when someone is watching me while I am writing. I always end up with losing my ideas. That's how I am! My brain is so small I cannot even memorize a short paragraph. I'm not saying I'm dumb, just my memory sucks! Even sometimes I have a lot of ideas in my mind to write in a blog after I got distracted it's all gone ...

No comments:

Post a Comment