Saturday, July 1, 2017

Transformers - The Last Knight

I just watched "Transformers - The Last Knight". I did like the movie a lot. I think it was the best "bad ass robots" movie that I've watched this year. My only small disappointment was that Optimus Prime doesn't show up much in the movie. It was Bumblebee who was all over the movie, and he has more fight scenes than Optimus Prime. Despite all that, the movie was amazing.

Before I wasn't interested to any of Mark Wahlberg movies, but after watching Transformers. I started to like all his works. I searched for his movies and I will watch some more of his work.

I think this was the final part of the series. I don't think there will be another Transformers movie. How sad that I didn't get to watch the previous Transformers when it was released.

No comments:

Post a Comment