Thursday, July 20, 2017

My cousin abroad

Finally my cousin is already outside the country for his new job. First it was only a dream, then it happened. I'm happy for what he have accomplished this year. I wish nothing but the best for him. His job is not easy, but I know how brave my cousin is. He is a hardworking person with huge dreams. I am 100% sure he can keep up with his profession. It's going to be three years before I can see my cousin. Although he is just 2 hours away from us by airplane, but that ain't easy for us to meet him.

His new job is based in Taiwan for a three years contract. It's going to take a while before we can see him. He used to working further, like Manila, Cebu and Tacloban while his family lives in Eastern Samar. He barely came home when he was still working in the Philippines. What I mean to say is: He will be fine without seeing any of us. He might feel a little homesick, but I know that he can overcome that as he is used to living independent for many years now. Good luck to you my cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment