Thursday, July 27, 2017

My tomboy cousin

I have a cousin named Dolly. She is 26 years old. Everybody knows her as a boyish type. You will never see her wearing dresses or short shorts. She uses t-shirt most of the time, and when she goes to the city she always wears jeans. It's a no girly outfit for her.

We are close to each other, we often talk about things when we are both home. One time I joked to her if she would want to be in a relationship with a girl. Her answer isn't what I expected to hear. She told me that she doesn't want to have an affair with any girl. She wants to have a boyfriend someday and get married, and have kids.

The way she moves, walks, and the way she dresses up, no guy would dare to come near her. She acts like a tomboy, but she is a cool cousin to be with. She's hilarious! In the future I hope she can find a guy that will accept her as she is. It's not impossible if she's willing to search for the right guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment