Monday, July 3, 2017

School quizzes

Just got home from school. It wasn't that bad today. I spent 6 hours in school, 4 hours this morning, and 2 hours this afternoon. We had 3 quizzes, glad that my classmate shared her answer with the few of us in school. I ended up getting a good score. I myself wouldn't have known all that. Thanks to her for sharing her answers to us. She was our savior today! Our teacher didn't mind our cheating, as she knows that we didn't have enough time to review.

My smart classmate happens to be a nice and kind person. Why does she knew all the answer? Simply. Because, she studied the subject twice already. I'm not happy with what I did though, but I don't have much of a choice. I cannot afford to get a zero on the first day of classes. Same thing with my classmates. Having enough time to review the learned lessons is really important in school.








No comments:

Post a Comment