Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday At Canhugas

Today is Friday, and I am here in Canhugas Nature Park in Samar along with my two friends. They came all the way from Tacloban City, three hours travel to here. It's their first time to visit Canhugas. I think they do like what they're seeing, and they appreciate the beauty of the place. As their tour guide for today, I am happy that I'm able to show them around Canhugas.

Their visit was actually unexpected. I came home first, then the next day they texted me that they wanted to come. I was kind of speechless, I didn't know how to react. But in the end, I agreed, and here we are all together. As I am from here, the place isn't surprising to me anymore, since I often come here. But I'm glad they liked Canhugas. There are still constructions ongoing to make the place even more exciting. Just wait until everything is built, because right now, I can only see few unfinished cottages.

No comments:

Post a Comment