Sunday, July 23, 2017

Together with Family

I'm at my hometown right now, and being here is always great. I will never get tired of coming home whenever I can. I must grab this opportunity to be with my family, because later on I might not be able to stay as close as I am now to all of them. Once I'm done with my studies, I will need to leave for Manila. I have to find job somewhere in Manila with some good salary. Tacloban doesn't seem a very good place for me to work, because salary is not good unlike Manila where I could probably find a nice job with reasonable salary.

For many years I had been away from home. It was just last year when I moved to Tacloban which is not far from my hometown. Since then I get to be in Samar most days when I don't have school. Sometimes I get bored being here, but I never hate it here. So far I'm enjoying my stay in both places.

No comments:

Post a Comment