Monday, July 10, 2017

Thinking positive

Good morning everyone! This is going to be a tough day for me again. But I want to be positive on all things this time,  so I don't really want to ruin my day by thinking of problems. I have classes in the afternoon today, I will be in school for four hours. But I have a feeling that classes might be canceled due to not having electricity.

It's going to be very hot inside the classroom, without air condition. There will be a power machine generator, but we all know that it's expensive to use. So, probably they will just turn on the lights for all the classrooms. Just like what they did last time. We probably cannot charge our phone as the outlets will not be working. We need to be patient until the power comes back. Right now I'm good, my phone battery isn't empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment