Sunday, July 9, 2017

Power is still cut down

Since the earthquake happened, the electricity is not back yet. I'm now here in Samar, but Tacloban is also without electricity. The electric bill was distributed yesterday, and it's written on the bill that the electricity will take 15 days to finally come back. I'm planning to go back to the city tomorrow, but I don't know how I can cook there something to eat without electricity. No fan, no phone, but I hope the water supply is still working. I will know it once I get back.

My phone battery died yesterday, and it's already 8pm tonight when I have it fully charged. Glad my cousin is working at a bakeshop with power generator. They allowed me to charge my phone there. Thanks to my cousin for helping me charge my phone! I'm worried for tomorrow, as I don't know how to charge my phone tomorrow. No phone means no blog, and no blog means no salary. Therefore my phone is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment