Saturday, July 29, 2017

My Brother in Manila

I hope that my brother is treated well in his new job in Manila. He just got there 2 days ago. It is his second time in Manila. His first visit was when he was just 7 years old. At that time, we lived in Manila for one year. I have been back to Manila for many times, so I know the big city very well, but my brother has stayed in the province since then.

It will be a new experience to my brother to be in the big city as an adult, but he has a friend from the same province as coworker. So, I'm not that worried about my brother as I know the guy will definitely take good care of him. Also, my brother is 20 years old, he can take care of himself. I hope he doesn't get lost among the 13 million of people that are living there. His job is at a fishpond. Maybe it is a tough job, but he is hardworking. I know he can keep up with his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment