Monday, July 24, 2017

Acquaintance Party

Acquaintance party is coming! On August 7 will be the college acquaintance party! As every year, the party has a clothes theme: Our attire will be street style. Compared to last year, we will not have difficulties to look for an outfit because everybody has street style clothes in the closet.

I think street style is rubber shoes, ripped jeans, and t-shirt. To make it look more like a street outfit, all you need to do is add a jacket and tie it on the waist. That's it! Dresses can also be a street outfit, but more likely jeans are way better to wear.

I haven't look for my outfit for acquaintance party. I can find those in just a day, and I don't think I'll be buying an outfit to wear to the party as I have already plenty of street clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment