Friday, July 21, 2017

Electricity shortage

It's getting dark. No wonder why mosquitos are everywhere in my room. I wish the electricity will come back soon. The current situation in Tacloban is not good. In my case ,this is a very tough time for me as I needed my computer for school research, but I cannot charge it without electricity.

This semester is more on reporting, and the computer is very important to us. Without it, we are not able to present our report as we can't use our personal computer at this time. I heard different opinions about when the electricity might come back. It's confusing, because they said different dates. Well, I hope it wont take long time.

I don't really care much about having an empty phone battery. My point is, how will I be able to search for my tasks without using gadgets? These past few days have been the toughest days for me. I'm hoping for changes soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment