Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Travel and Birthday

Exciting times are coming. Soon is semeter break and I am going to travel again. I can't wait for that day to come. I'm just so excited. I will visit 3 countries this time. This is certainly an expensive travel, but luckily all the expenses are paid for me already. The travel is organized by a kindhearted person I've known for years already. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be able to experience all the good things I'm experiencing now. I'm forever grateful for everything he has done for me.

But before I travel, I will have my birthday first, this end of the month. I'm not sure what to do on my birthday, although I've promised my family and friends from Samar that I will have a little party. That means eating on the beach, some drinks (including a bit of alcohol) and enjoying the view of Panay Beach. Party is no fun without aclohol! I think I can no longer break the promise I've made. So, this is now the plan for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment