Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I want to go home

I want to go home to Samar after my school this afternoon. Tomorrow I don't have school until Saturday morning. The reason is that I want to see the Fiesta in Hernani. Tonight will be fun in Hernani because there will be a contest again. The tonight show is called "The Battle of Bands". It must be really nice to watch all the groups perform on the stage.

 I'll be out from school by 5pm. Surely I can still make it to the Duptours Terminal. Duptours Transport travels every hour, and the last trip is between 6 and 7pm. Normally I use Van-van, but their last trip leaves already by 5pm. That's too early for me. If I take the 6pm Duptours ride, I'll be home by 9pm. For sure the contest will start around that time. I really have to go home, or else I will keep thinking about Hernani for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment