Sunday, September 3, 2017

Sunday

Have a great Sunday morning to all! I'm sure everybody has free today. Malls will be very crowded on Sunday because it is the only the day when everyone isn't busy. Have fun shopping with family guys!

I myself am heading to Samar. I have various things to do when I get home. I want to check if my dad have started to wreck the old kubo house. He told me he'll fix it when he has time, because the kubo was already broken. Even a mild typhoon could ruin the kubo easily, and then, they would not have a place to stay. Better be prepared for what's coming.

I bought some of the material he needs to build the kubo. I can't wait to see the newest kubo house soon. It won't take long for him to build the place because my youngest brother is there to help my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment