Tuesday, September 12, 2017

My birthday is coming soon

Last month, I was so excited about my coming birthday. Now that it's already my birth month, and the more my birth date is getting closer, I don't feel the same way as before. I'm no longer excited and I feel unhappy. I don't know why? I should feel grateful that God gaves me another year to live. Well, I am thankful for reaching the 24th year of age. 

But I feel like there's a missing piece of me, I just can't tell what it is. Maybe I feel unhappy, because I will be a year older this month. Where did the years go? I think it's normal for a person to feel that way. Let's say, I'm worried because I'm much older now than I was a few years ago. Well, age is just a number, the most important thing is that the face does not to look older than the age. It's really my birthday soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment