Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Congratulations to my cousin

I'm congratulating my cousin Mycel for making it to the top five in school this time. She made us all proud for making it this far, I know she's able to maintain her grades until the end of this semester. I'm so happy with what she have achieved during this year. She is one smart kid, just like her brother and sister which are already working.

I know she will be successful in the near future. Once she is done with grade 12, she will proceed to study nursing either in Manila or in Tacloban. That's what her brother promised to her when he left for abroad. My cousin Mycel is such a hard working student, and she's also lucky that there is someone to support her in college. I'm happy for her. She's our future nurse!

No comments:

Post a Comment