Saturday, September 9, 2017

The Hitman's Bodyguard

Samuel L Jackson and Ryan Reynolds have a good chemistry together. If you know what I'm talking about, then you have probably seen the The Hitman's Bodyguard. They are pretty hilarious in that movie. Salma Hayek did a good job as well, she's really the right one in the movie. At age 50, she's still as sexy as her younger self back in the days. Although I haven't seen much of her older movies, I'm still a fan of her though.

Ryan Reynolds is really the right guy to play an action comedy movie. He makes me laugh so hard in every scene. The movie is really funny, I'm sure you guys will laugh too often while watching the movie. I can say that Hitman's Bodyguard is one of the funniest movie I have ever seen this year.

To those who haven't watched the movie, I suggest you watch it before it's too late. Soon it will be gone from the movie theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment