Thursday, September 14, 2017

Pre-Finals

Pre-finals will be next next week, I have to be prepared before the examination comes. But for now I am in Samar for the Fiesta in Hernani. After that I will go back to the city and be ready for the examination. I must review my notes so that I can answer my test paper. We are not allowed to copy answer from other classmates, because it's already pre-finals. The previous examinations was so difficult already.

When the examination date comes, we will need to sit apart. We are not allowed to sit beside our classmates. The school rules are much stricter than in high school. The head teachers commanded all the teachers to do this set-up. We as a student must follow the instructions, not just for us students but for our instructors sake too. As teachers they must do what are told to them in order not to get expelled from their job.

No comments:

Post a Comment