Saturday, March 5, 2016

Vietnamese beauty

So I'm a Facebook addict. I admit that and I like random things that catch my eyes. Just how I love fitness models. Every time I see one that is so attractive to me, I will suddenly click the LIKE button. But sometimes it doesn't even need to be a fitness model, sometimes it just needs to be a cute promotional Vietnamese model that is attractive and you'll end up following her. This model is just so pretty, even one of my girlfriends is following her too.

Let get it straight: I am a girl myself, but I am not lesbian nor bisexual, I'm just a girl that got attracted to another cute little Asian girl who seems to have an interesting life. I don't go for girls in real life. I'm straight. But I often get attracted to beautiful women. Every time I see photos of them pop up in my facebook news feed, because my friends clicked LIKE, then I also click LIKE. I don't really know what's on this Vietnamese beauty so that so many people are following her? I would say she's not really sexy like a total supermodel, but she has nice (but fake) boobs and a pretty face. There is nothing more that makes herself popular, still she got like thousands of followers on her Facebook fan page account. You might want to check her out, peeps, her name is Cassie V on facebook..  

No comments:

Post a Comment