Monday, March 7, 2016

Marquee Mall and Gift Certificates

Today I went to the Marquee Mall near by my place to check if the gift certificate sent to me would work. I have this PHP 1000 gift certificate for Gerry's grill. That's where we went in first. I asked one of the staffs if they allow those in their restaurant. She didn't know and went to ask the manager. She came back and told me: "Yes Ma'am we're accepting the certificate. You may order now!" I had these Pork Sinigang and it was so good, while my friend got herself Lumpia Shanghai which was also really good. We had swamp cabbage and ice cream for desert. Wow, I can say Gerry's grill has a lot of good foods.

After we're done eating I asked my friend to accompany me to the supermearket and to go to customer service and ask if they are accepting Sodexo Premium Pass but I was a bit disappointed that it didn't work in Marquee Mall. I wanted to get groceries there and I don't have to spend money transporting to SM Mall but it was too bad that it didn't worked out there. Anyway SM Hypermarket does, just not in Marquee Mall. So next time I know where to go for groceries using Sodexo.

No comments:

Post a Comment