Friday, March 4, 2016

Birthday Fighting

Last night's birthday party was a disaster! Last night was Jessa's brother's birthday party and I'd thought it would go so well but I was wrong. At the beginning, yes, it was fun. Everyone enjoyed drinking and even singing. But suddenly Jessa's eldest brother and his wife had a little misunderstanding, so the two ended up fighting downstairs at the basement of their house where they are living. They didn't stop fighting and they even shouted to each other. When it was too loud, one guy was just trying to help and went downstairs to calm them down so that they would stop fighting. Then it suddenly happened: When he was about to speak, Jessa's brother punched him right on the face and everything went crazy. I heard they were friends and works at the same company and that mon happened to be one of the visitors. Next time I hope he doesn't get himself involve to anybody's business for his own sake. I think Jessa's brother did punched him because he was out of control and didn't want anyone to mind their business because I believe it's a couple fight it must be the two of them are the only involved. It is was personal between them. I feel sorry for the guy and to the birthday celebrant even though he got a memorable birthday celebration this year. Hope it won't happen again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment