Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Walking Dead

I've been a fan of The Walking Dead ever since I started watching the show. Since season 1 up to season 6 episode 8 the show was really great and been more exciting day by day. But when Karl got shot through the eye I was disappointed, I wasn't expecting him to be blind. Ever since the show has started he had been so strong even he was just a little boy. He protected his sister from the Walkers, he made it far until season 6, I just didn't expect him lose his other eye on the episode 9th. I'm disappointed. I just hope he won't get killed later because I like him being in the show. Karl, Rick, Daryl and Glenn are those who bring the show. I hope nobody gets killed among the four of them until the end of the show. The 9th episode ended when Karl's fingers trembled so I hope he is fine when he wakes up. I really hope so he won't die in one of the next other episodes. He fight so well I hope the director and show authors wouldn't kill his character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment