Thursday, March 31, 2016

Batman v Superman

Spoiler review on Batman v Superman: There are not really any surprises anyway to spoil, as most of the movie was given away in the trailers. Action wasn't bad but was almost separate from the movie as most characters lacked depth and all seemed one dimensional except Batman. Ben Affleck was very good. Lex Luther was bothersome. Superman was basically the same as the last movie that I watched. Almost no growth at all unlike Deadpool. Wonder Woman was at least good enough so that I am looking forward to her solo movie. Zac Snyder needs to stop making these movies and pass the torch to someone who can tell a story. Way too much crammed into one movie. Over all, better than I thought after all the bad reviews but certainly a flawed movie and while I didn't love it, I didn't hate it. But I remain a Marvel girl over DC and I am worried about Zac Snyder's next Justice League movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment