Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter days

Pic thanks to abcdz2000 via Flickr (CC license)
Good Friday 2016: Sleepless night! The problem sleeping at someone else's house is that you cannot sleep peacefully like you do at your own home. This is happening to me right now. I am here at my cousin working place since yesterday night. Since then up to now I think I slept for only 5 hours. This is not good for me because I think I need lots of sleep. It's just hard to sleep at a place where you have never been before. Oh well, since I cannot get myself back to sleep I'll just probably think of ideas for my next blog post.

Jeez! It's 1:25 am and I'm the only one awake at this hour here in this house. Such a huge pretty house! My cousin is working here: Her job is to take care of the house. This is not a bad job as she doesn't do so much and her boss is always away. Her boss is a widow and she is not very strict. Lucky for my cousin that she found someone like her as a boss.

Back to what I'll do later: I think I might go to my other cousin Venus to visit her if she's free. I just hope she won't be going to work so I can treat her to TGI Fridays for lunch or something since I still have the gift certificates here with me. This is an opportunity to use it. It's not good to eat alone, hence I prefer to use the certificate with Venus. I guess that's what I will be doing later before I head back home. I was thinking to fix my WiFi contract but I don't think the service center is open later. Probably on Monday it is open again, so now I might write some more blogs first to pay off my debts. Take care everyone and happy holy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment