Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter time

My Easter isn't so interesting as I didn't follow what everyone's supposed to do for Holy Week. What an inconsiderate brat I am! Another sin to be added to my list of sins. :-)

I haven't been to church for a decade now. I know sooner I will have to go to church for sure. I won't promise when but I know I'll have to do it! Also when it is Holy Thursday and Good Friday, we are supposed to not eat meat and to not shower on good Friday, but I did take a shower anyway. I couldn't stand the summer heat. It is very hot and I cannot sleep longer because of the heat. I guess when I showered I didn't followed the holy rule, but it relieved the heat. No wonder why heatstroke is very common and to avoid it, we must drink a lot of water so that we don't get dehydrated. But back to me: I know it is a sin to not follow the rules. Maybe I'm becoming irresponsible. When I was a little kid. I've had always followed everything that I am told to do and not to do. Things change!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I think it is part of being an adult that I don't follow the rules blindly anymore. Kids follow whatever parents say. Uneducated people follow whatever the politicians or the church say. But being an adult means that I have my own opinion, and I make my own educated decision which rules I want to follow. I take responsibility for my own life. And if church or parents are not happy with my decisions about their rules, then that's sorry for them, but I am an emancipated adult person and not a stupid little kid that they perhaps want me to be.

    ReplyDelete