Friday, March 25, 2016

Gossip

Picture thanks to Nataliia Lytvin
Some people talk so much about other people lives without even figuring out how to live their own life. That is the problem with those gossipers. I don't understand why they even take any effort minding other people business.

To the gossipers: Let me ask you what do you get from gossiping? Does that bring anything good to you? Does that keep you from surviving? Well I guess so, because there you are still living. The problem with you all is when you get confronted you are suddenly silent and don't dare to talk. Know why? Because you know that all what you do is spreading lies, making up untruthful stories just to have some things to talk about the person.

It's funny how some people are. They'd talk bad things about you without even knowing your name. Maybe they think they know a name but what if it's not really your real name? In my opinion I'd rather keep my mouth shut because I'm sure gossiping won't make me successful at the end. It will only get you in trouble, remember: Karma doesn't sleep it is just keeping an eye on you when to have it.

So if you have nothing good to say about someone who isn't bothering your life at all, better to shut up! That is the best thing to do. Don't let your unstoppable tongue mock someone who does nothing to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment