Friday, March 25, 2016

Catastrophic world

I do wonder why there is winter and summer? I do wonder why there's low tide and high tide, thunder and lightning, tornado and typhoon and even earthquake? Don't get me wrong, I know the physics, that we have winter and summer due to the tilt of the earth rotation axis towards the sun, and the low and high tide due to the gravitation of the moon which circles around the earth. But I do wonder why there are always people suffering from those. There's a lot of questions that pops in my head right now that I couldn't answer myself. I'm curious with all of these things that is happening to the world, and I see there is always a catastrophy in at least one of many countries right now. Sometimes I get to ask myself, is this god's way for us to be punished? Can you imagine that every disaster that hits us does kill one of our existence. Every disaster that hits us does kill many of us. Just like when the typhoon Haiyan Yollanda stroke the Philippines, thousands of people died. Why do we have to face such cruelty? I don't understand why. Are we that sinful and cannot be forgiven? Why do we live in a world full of catastrophies?

No comments:

Post a Comment