Saturday, March 5, 2016

Politics

Politicians must live a simple life in order for them to understand the life of the poor and to be credible in their service to the people. They should start changing the life of the poor by not corrupting them, us. Because the majority of the Filipinos are average earner, changes must start from down to up. Politicians must join hand in hand and do there job as quickly as possible. Stop biting each other's neck. If you really love our country then do your job honestly. Vote for the most effective, honest, uncorrupt and who really wants a change. Vote wisely for the better Philippines!

If I were to vote for president I would vote for the only person that's on my head ever since I knew about him. No other than Rodrigo Duterte for president! I believed that he could be a great leader for the Philippines but it will only happen if everyone of us is smart enough to choose who really deserves to be president of this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment