Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Bad service

Only in the Philippines ...

Yesterday the internet went out for about an hour. When the internet came back, the cable didn't work anymore. Internet has been very slow even before I left my home. Today before I headed to Subic I went personally to Converge (the internet and cable provider) to let them know and this is what they said: "Ma'am, we will get a technician out to you but unfortunately the earliest available day is monday ... I'm sorry ma'am ..."

Wow. No cable for the whole weekend? Of course I was upset because we are paying every month and this is what we get in return: a stuck up internet connection. I told them this is terrible service and that I was disappointed.. Because we know that they will show up 6pm on Monday as there usual routine. So yes no cable this weekend and even the internet connection is so bad but thanks goodness I won't be staying in my place at least until Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment