Friday, March 18, 2016

About a friend

I have something to tell to you all. This is about a friend of mine from Facebook which I've met several times in person. She's quite charming with a lot of tattoos on her body. Well I dislike her tattoos as I am not a fan of tattoo. She is more of a wild girl, she loves to party and to hang around with friends. I won't mention her name as a privacy concerns.

So this is what happened to her last year. I wasn't aware she was doing drugs and that she was addicted to it. One time one of her friends which is also my Facebook friend posted photos of her along with the caption saying she was in barangay hall and she didn't calm down and she lost control of herself. That's all I know. This post went viral on social media, at least among all people in my neighborhood. All the people that are friends with her were shocked about her being addicted to drugs.

The rumors about her stopped.  I haven't heard anything about her since last year. Last month  I was out with friends, I saw her sitting on a table along with her friends. She was looking so well, even gained weight, chubby cheeks. Until now I'm still wondering what she had been doing those past months as she weren't posting anything on Facebook then. My only idea that came up my mind is maybe she went to rehab and she overcome the addiction and is now trying a new life. Good luck to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment