Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Laundry at night

Picture thanks
to: 
joshuaphilippesy
I just realized I have dirty clothes to wash. I think tonight is the best time to wash it since I will probably not fall asleep with this loud noise in this whole compound of my apartment. Jeez! Neighbors are too noisy doing videoke. I wish there's this apartment policy where you can't do videoke when it's already late at night because it's bedtime already. People are asleep. Too bad there isn't policy like that in this apartment. Well there's nothing I can do with it. I'll just do my laundry and might clean the apartment after I'm done with my laundry. I just hope they are done singing by the time I'm done with my duties. It's not fun to hear them at night singing at all. I might listen to their singing but their voices are terrible so there's no way I will like them singing. So this is my last blog for now, I gotta go and do my things now. Wish me luck they stop singing forever or hope they move out to another place.

No comments:

Post a Comment