Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TV shows

After finishing both seasons 1 and 2 of Hannibal, and seeing episode 1 of the 3rd season, I have decided to stop watching it. It's a fantastic drama with great actors and a great script but it's just too scary and horrible to just keep watching it. In my opinion, it's probably the most horrific thing content-wise to hit the TV screen ...

Now I'm focusing myself on this new TV Show which is the Shannara Chronicles. For me, this TV Show is the best as I am more of a fantasy person. I love fantasy movies, TV show, etc. To those who love to watch fantasy movies or shows you might as well check this show. Sure you'll like it. Plus, the leading man is quite charming and so are the girls. I've been watching the show ever since I found out about it. The show is on season 1 with 10 episodes. I'm looking forward for the next season 2. I just can't wait. I hope this show will have more seasons and episodes.

Right now, I cannot recommend anything except the Shannara Chronicles which is one of many TV shows of 2016. Though the Walking Dead show for me is getting boring since Karl got shot through the eye. It's just disappointing. What's next he'll be dead? I hope not! Because if that happens, sure there would be a lot of people gonna stop watching the show since Karl has been a big part of the show ...

No comments:

Post a Comment