Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter gift

Yesterday was a good day! I was at my friend's apartment and I know it was Holy Week. When I and friends decided to go home to our apartment, the neighbor handed me a box that arrived from postal and said it's mine. I wasn't expecting anything for that day as I'd thought it's just a normal Holy Week. I never thought of receiving a gift on Easter. So I opened the box and I saw candies and chocolates along with the easter eggs toy. My impression was priceless: it made me smile because I felt like I was still a teenager who've got to received something for Easter. I felt like I wasn't an adult that day. I was happy like a little kid. I did forgot that I am already 22 which is older and no reason to having any Easter gift. But still I am grateful that I am experiencing those kind of gestures which I hadn't experienced when I was a little kid. I do believed that it's never too late for everything, hence sometimes I enjoy being treated sweet like a kid, because time was hard 10 years ago when I was really a kid. Sometimes surprises happen when you don't expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment