Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Bad luck with banana boat

Sunday March 06 2016. I got invited by friends to Subic for a trip. So we headed there straight to my friend house. We rested for a night and we decided to go to the beach by morning around 10am. I was having fun and comfortable talking to everyone, we even played volleyball after a while. Everything was planned: the family would stay overnight at the beach since there were cottage and rooms for everyone. During day time we ate, played volleyball, swim and my friend's family rented a banana boat for everyone.

So here it goes about the banana boating moments: at first I wasn't planning to ride on it, because I prefer jetski. But they got me a banana boat ride and I didn't want to offend anybody so I did it. I got myself a life jacket. It was fun when we were running on the water but when we fall down on water I got banged onto someone's head really bad. The impact was really strong. It hit my left eye. I felt like I was dying. I couldn't even move myself. I was hurt, it was really painful and the side of my eye up to my eyebrow was in pain. I told myself that I will never ride a banana boat again. The guy on the jetski drove me back to the beach so I got off the jetski and run to get ice so I could put it to my eye. I thought it would heal quickly but when I woke up in the morning I had swollen eye. Even now I'm still having this black eye. I couldn't even go out because I'm shy that people would think I got punched on the face. I'm always unlucky. Always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment