Friday, June 3, 2016

Victoria's Secret Angels

I have been a fan of Victoria's Secret Angels for years now. But I am still wondering why they called these models "angels" (see here). Was it because they should wear wings on the runway? Or maybe it is just the best nick name for them instead of "goddesses". In fact, Victoria's Secret sells a lingerie line called Angels, too. All of these Victoria's Secret Angels are beautiful, sexy, tall, and in my opinion, they are close to perfection. Even those who had babies already are still on the rise, like Adriana Lima, and Lily Aldridge. Their beauty and sexines never fades away even when they age. I heard another model pregnant this year is Candice Swanepoel, but with her beauty and body to die for, I don't even think her pregnancy would ever affect her figure. I know she will excercise a lot after giving birth, and she will be beautiful as ever soon afterwards. I wish I would excercise as much as the Angels do, but I don't have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment