Sunday, June 5, 2016

Goodbye to old friends

I thought I'd be nothing without those friends who I trusted. I was wrong! I thought without you guys my life would never be the same. It is not the same anymore, but it is not a bad life! I thought without you two my life would be so lonely and no fun. But I was so wrong!

Because even I had lost you two, I'm still here trying to make friends with others. Even it's hard to finding real friends, I am still here carefully trying to make friends. You two might still be friends and hanging out at party places but I don't really care anymore. Even I'm missing the both of you, I have to move on because my priority is studying and not party. Maybe I will forget you two, forget that you were once my best friends. Yes, that's right, you two were once my best friends, I had no doubts when I was with you two, everything was perfect until it becomes a memory. I have to move on for the better, as I was stuck in a life that does not lead to anywhere. So now I have to say "Goodbye, old friends" and "Hello" to the new friends that I meet at the university.

No comments:

Post a Comment