Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Fiesta in Tacloban

There are no proper classes yet in college. Many classes are delayed. I think the reason is the upcoming Fiesta here in Tacloban City. A very busy city! I can see that citizens here are busy preparing for the upcoming Fiesta. I see lots of stuff everywhere that's for sale, such as different kind of souvenirs, T-shirts, and so on. Typical fiesta stuff. There is even a circus here. I've been to Tacloban fiesta one time and it was fun. There were rides and games and tables with souvenirs everywhere, and plenty of foods, barbecue and a lot more.

I even heard from my classmates that there will be a group of bands perform soon. Maybe I'll have to see it for myself. I'm looking forward to it. I heard we will be having parade then. Let see!

No comments:

Post a Comment