Monday, June 13, 2016

RIP Christina Grimmie

Six months ago, it was the first time I watched "The Voice USA", and that why I heard about this young singer named Christina Grimmie who was once a performer at "The Voice" back 2014. Since then, I've been watching all her music videos and followed her FB official fan page. I remembered how I got captivated by her cuteness and by her amazing voice. She did a great performance with the song "The Wrecking Ball" and I admired her and became her fan.

But today I found out that she is gone already. I can't believed she died at very young age. Who would have thought someone would do this to her. She was shot right after her concert and hospitalized and died after. Nobody knows the reason yet, and her dead makes no sense. Until now I'm still speechless. She just turned 22 three months ago, so she is approximately my own age, and now she's gone and will never coming back.

All I can say now is rest in peace to the sweet and cute Christina Grimmie. I love you! I am forever your fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment