Saturday, June 4, 2016

New President

I hereby let everyone know that former Davao mayor Rodrigo Duterte is now the newest president of the Philippines. He will be starting his job as President this month. I am looking forward to see what he will do in the future to make the country great and proud. With his simplicity, I just can't imagine what is his way of rolling the country. I don't consider him as a rich person, different to the rest that's in the politics, His character are way different than others. He might look scary in his aura of his face, but I believe there's good in him and that he will be one great leader to the Philippines. I hope! Let's see what's the best that he can do for his people. I am proud of you now, Mr. President, and I will be more proud to you if I see you doing everything you can just to help the country people.

No comments:

Post a Comment