Thursday, June 9, 2016

Fetching water

Today I woke up feeling so weak. I think this might be from last night's vomiting. I was feeling sick last night. I felt as if my stomach doesn't want to accept any food that I tried to eat. I threw up twice and I couldn't move too much. Everything last night was painful. Even now I'm still feeling sick. My bones and my stomach are still hurting.

I wonder where did I get all this body pain. Maybe this pain came from fetching water. In the province, we do not have running water in the house. I have to cary water every morning and afternoon, and it is not easy. It is needed so that we have water to shower and to wash the dishes or do the laundry. It's hard. This is Samar province life at home. Lucky I don't need to fetch water at my boarding house in Tacloban. The CR has a faucet. But now I feel as if I'm going to have fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment