Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Parade in Tacloban

Last night, I had an sleepless night. I attended the parade looking like zombie. After being awake all night, when the sunrise showed up, I decided to get ready, I ate my breakfast, I showered and fixed myself. I left my boarding at around 7 am and I arrived in school around 7:15 am. Most students were there, some were late, but unfortunately the parade did not started at the announced time.

The parade was supposed to start around 8am, but in real it started at 9am. We all had to wear a black ACLC tshirt to be recognized as group. The time came and we went directly to the place where we were assigned. I thought we would walk along with people in the parade but instead we were only assigned as side standers at the road to prevent people from walking in the middle of the high way. That's what we did. The sun was hot, and I forgot to bring cap to cover my head. Gladly it didn't rain though. So after one hour the parade, we went back to the school for attendance. That's what happened today.

No comments:

Post a Comment