Saturday, June 18, 2016

Third day of school

June 15th: Today I woke up half at 7:30am. I thought I am late, I run to the bathroom to shower, but the door was closed and someone was showering. My boarding house has two bathrooms, so I run to the other bathroom, lucky this one was not occupied. I showered and changed my clothes really quick. A small breakfast, just bread and water, then I left. While on the road, I keep looking at my phone to check how minutes I have left to reach my school. When I arrived, I really thought I am late, so I went directly to the room. I saw all my classmates holding their cellphones. What's this, no teacher yet there?

I sat there with my classmates, confused, waiting for the teacher to arrive. There was no teacher there today. No one bothered to tell us that the classes is off. After 40 minutes, we decided to leave the room and just come for the next class. There the same game, waiting, no teacher again. My classmates started to get irritated with the situation. 3 days in college, I have not yet seen any teacher, and students are still wondering why the classes have not started yet. The official announcement was that classes start on June 13. How come that most of the ACLC teacher is not even teaching their students yet? I heard that many more students are still enrolling, maybe that is the reason why most teachers are not in the school during their lectures. But even though, we must be informed! Anyway I'm hoping by next week the classes will be normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment