Wednesday, June 22, 2016

College days, college nights

Last night, I had a sleepless night. I felt very sick and my head was hurting so much that I couldn't go back to sleep. I couldn't find Advil or any medicine for headache in my purse. Hence, I boiled water to drink in the hope that it helps. But it didn't. I cried, asking myself why I have to feel this kind of headache. I felt like my head is being twisted. I even threw up.

I checked the time and it was 4am. There were no stores open yet to buy Advil. I tried to calm myself to sleep. After a while, it worked, my headache was gone, but I was feeling so weak. When I woke up, I looked for my phone to check the time. It was 10 am already! Sigh, what can I do, I am late! So I decided to just attend the afternoon classes. I headed to school around 12:30 pm. I saw my classmates and asked one of them what happened in the morning classes. Surprisingly we didn't have classes earlier. So I was lucky, I didn't miss anything.

There was only one classe today. The 6 pm class was canceled and will only start next week. That's what happened today!

No comments:

Post a Comment